How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair Growth? In lifestyles that we lead today, it is very difficult to maintain good health of hair and improve hair growth. Our hair constantly faces various environmental and styling challenges and can get damaged with continuous use of harmful products. In this critical stages, Apple Cider Vinegar brings in the hope for all. Apple cider vinegar is known to work like magic on your hair and is completely natural. Continuous use of Apple Cider vinegar on your hair can cleanse, smoothen and improve the health of your hair. It is also known to stop hair stop and thicken your mane. Apple cider Vinegar is known for improving the health of your hair and also has many other health benefits.
Apple Cider Vinegar is a kind of vinegar which is processed form cider. The color of this vinegar is sunshine yellow or amber. Use of organic ACV can be very beneficial in improving hair quality and growth. Frequent use of vinegar can help in improving the overall health and specifically the skin and hair. The pH of Apple Cider Vinegar is acidic which is conducive for our hair which has a pH between acidic to neutral. Thus, it helps in maintaining the natural pH of the hair and thereby enhance the overall health of the hair.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair Growth:
Table of Contents
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair Growth:
- Apple Cider Vinegar proves to be great for hair and is known for following benefits:
- #01. Use of Apple Cider Vinegar as a Rinse:
- #02. Use of Apple Cider Vinegar With Oils:
- #03. Use of Apple Cider Vinegar With Tea:
- #04. Use of Apple Cider Vinegar for Drinking:
- #05. Use of Apple Cider Vinegar With Tea Tree Oil:
Apple Cider Vinegar proves to be great for hair and is known for following benefits:
- It helps in restoring the health of damaged hair.
- It contains calcium, magnesium, potassium and vitamin E and C which are great minerals for your hair
- It balances the pH value of hair
- It is known to seal the cuticle which helps in minimizing breakage
- It makes hair shinier, smoother and non-frizzy
- It removes the gunk and build up from the scalp which helps in growth of hair
- It improves both quality and quantity of hair
- It is known for its bactericidal properties which helps in avoiding dandruff and itchy scalp
- It is also known to be effective on removal of nits and head lice
- It stimulates the growth of hair follicles which helps in boosting hair growth
- It is known to work for smoothening hair and preventing split ends
- Common natural ingredient to treat hair loss
- Makes the hair tangle free and manageable
- Apple Cider Vinegar is natural and widely available at various known stores
- It is affordable and easy to use
These benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar has made it a popular choice amongst many people as it is natural and would not lead to any side effects. You can use Apple Cider Vinegar in its raw form to impart better results to the health of your hair. Some of the different ways of using Apple Cider Vinegar on hair are mentioned below.
#01. Use of Apple Cider Vinegar as a Rinse:
You can use Apple Cider Vinegar for rinsing your hair after washing your hair with a mild hydrating shampoo. Use ACV along with double amount of water and use this for rinsing your hair. Continuous practice of rinsing your hair with diluted ACV can improve the health of your hair and also improve hair growth.
#02. Use of Apple Cider Vinegar With Oils:
You can use ACV along with your favourite hair oil and massage it well on your scalp and ends of the hair. Take a teaspoon of ACV and add in approximately 250 ml of water. Add few drops of your usual hair oil and massage it all over your scalp and ends of the hair. Allow it to stay on your scalp for 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off with water. You can also use this as a rinse for your hair.
#03. Use of Apple Cider Vinegar With Tea:
You can incorporate the benefits of sage tea in combination with ACV. Add equal amounts of Apple Cider Vinegar with Sage tea and rinse your hair with this mixture after shampoo. You can rinse off the excess of the mixture with water.
#04. Use of Apple Cider Vinegar for Drinking:
You can also practice drinking Apple Cider Vinegar by diluting it with water. Continuous practice of drinking can help in improving hair growth. Use this mixture for drinking three times in a day for 2-3 weeks.
#05. Use of Apple Cider Vinegar With Tea Tree Oil:
You can use ACV with Tea tree oil and mix them in equal amounts. You can use this for massaging your scalp and end of your hair. Allow it to stay on your hair for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with water or mild hydrating shampoo.
These are the best ways which you can use Apple Cider Vinegar and avoid hair fall along with the improvement of overall health of your hair. There are some things that one should consider before using Apple Cider Vinegar as a treatment for your hair, which includes
- Take a note of the component being highly acidic in nature, so it needs to be always diluted before using on your hair. You can dilute it with water, tea concoction, oils or any other natural diluent.
- You need to practice the use of Apple Cider Vinegar continuously to see changes in the health and quantity of your hair.
- Using organic Apple Cider Vinegar proves to be more beneficial for hair growth. The organic ACV contains the mother or the enzyme which appears like jelly and floats at the bottom. The presence of this enzyme or the mother is the evidence of ACV being natural, organic and unprocessed.
Final Words to Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits:
Use of Apple Cider Vinegar is the easiest and cheap way to bring back the lustre and life in your hair. There have been reports where people could witness the visible difference in your hair growth and quality after consumption or topical application of Apple Cider Vinegar. How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair Growth? The different ways of using Apple Cider Vinegar are worth a try for promoting hair growth. now it’s easy for you to take care of your hair with apple cider vinegar. make a comment if you know more about apple cider vinegar benefits.